About our Resort
Along the shore of Calabogie Lake and nearest to the village, Calabogie Lodge Resort is considered for many, home away from home. Open daily for your convenience!
You have it all at Calabogie Lodge Resort!
Calabogie Lodge is ideal for family adventure and fun, or romance and relaxation while keeping your experience affordable! Calabogie Lodge is the experience of a luxury vacation home at hotel pricing! Affordable alternative to a cottage for young families and couples alike. One, two or three bedroom, family sized villas, provide a home away from home scenario for families to enjoy! Currently the onsite restaurant is closed. The addition of the Tree House Art Studio and Gallery on the upper level offers classes. Visit the website: calabogietreehousestudio.ca. All villas offer a view of the lake and mountains, with onsite beach access. The main building is close so all the amenities are within walking distance from your Villa! Park your vehicle enjoy your stay! The well maintained grounds, accommodations and customer service, are rated solid silver crown by RCI (Resort Condominiums International are the World largest Exchange Company). The Reservation Desk is located in the lower level of the main Lodge where you can enjoy a complimentary coffee in the lobby. The indoor salt water pool, hot tub and exercise room are accessible from the lobby. The retractable roof and numerous windows in the pool area make the pool and indoor hot tub a treat during the fall\winter and refreshing during the spring\summer. Recent upgrades have been made in the pool area for your comfort! Infrared sauna, change rooms, pool towels and washrooms are located in the pool area. You will find a guest lounge and activities room in the upper level of the main lodge that include several coin operated games, tv-netflix, tot play area (currently closed). WiFi for our guests in all units and within all common areas. The Resort is following all covid regulations during this time. Strict covid protocols in place for guest and staff safety!
Calabogie hosts many vacation exchange owners from all over the world. Calabogie Lodge continues to offer vacation ownership at an affordable price for young families, absolutely no high pressure sales. We are an established Resort with occasional inventory to offer for sale. Visit our Member Services Department to obtain more information on availability for purchasing while visiting with us!
Calabogie Lodge Resort Map
Onsite & Offsite Activities
- Children’s Activities Summer (July & August), Christmas and March Break (parental supervision required) SUSPENDED
- Indoor Salt Water Pool & hot tub
- Pedal Boat / Kayaking/Canoeing/Paddle Boards (offered as of the May Long Weekend;weather dependent)
- Tennis\Pickle Ball
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming area\dock with slide
- Area biking trails.
- Games Room-pool tables, foos ball and air hockey. (coin operated) REOPENING JULY 16, 2021
- Boat docking for guests (must call in advance to reserve) We suggest unloading your boat at Barnet Park across from the Resort for easy access. Our boat launch is not accessible. If you require assistance; please inquire with our Reception Staff.
- Child swing set and slide
- Fitness Room
- Fire pit available: resort provides kindling\paper plus wood to start. After the daily allotment is exhausted, extra wood can be purchased locally. Ask Front Desk.
- Winter activities:
- Ice Fishing – equipment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Snowshoeing~equipment available
- Ice Skating ~ onsite based on weather conditions or local community rink. We suggest you bring your own skates & helmets for hygiene and safety purposes. (SEASONAL)
- Access Cross-Country Skiing (rentals available at Calabogie Peaks)
- Downhill skiing (offsite)
Children seasonal activities may be offered by recreation staff 1-2 days throughout the week. If interested in signing up for activities, please call resort ahead of time to determine the activities available during your stay. SUSPENDED FOR 2021
Register with Instructor: Marlene Schaly [email protected] or call 613-433-3274
VISIT CALABOGIE LODGE!
PLEASE REVIEW YOUR RESERVATION CONFIRMATION AND THE COVID.CA WEBSITE FOR CONFIRMATION WE ARE OPEN AS PER THE GOVERNMENT LAWS.
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN IN THE MAIN BUILDING.
FOR OUR SAFETY AND YOURS, WE OFFER A CONTACTLESS CHECK IN\OUT.
CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.