About our Resort
Along the shore of Calabogie Lake and nearest to the village, Calabogie Lodge Resort is considered for many, home away from home.
Calabogie Lodge is ideal for family adventure and fun, or romance and relaxation while keeping your experience affordable! Calabogie Lodge is the experience of a luxury vacation home at hotel pricing!
Affordable alternative to a cottage for young families and couples alike. One, two or three bedroom, family sized villas, provide a home away from home scenario for families to enjoy! The onsite Restaurant, The Valley Food & Drink Co. is open for your convenience-great food, good prices and great reviews!
All villas offer a view of the lake and mountains, with onsite beach access. The main building is close so all the amenities are within walking distance from your Villa! Park your vehicle enjoy your stay!
The well maintained grounds, accommodations and customer service, are rated silver crown by RCI (Resort Condominiums International are the World largest Exchange Company). The Reservation Desk is located in the lower level of the main Lodge where you can enjoy a complimentary coffee & tea daily in the lobby.
The indoor salt water pool, hot tub and exercise room are accessible from the lobby. The retractable roof and numerous windows in the pool area make the pool and indoor hot tub a treat during the fall\winter and refreshing during the spring\summer. Recent upgrades have been made in the pool area for your comfort!
Infrared sauna, change rooms and washrooms are located in the pool area.
You will find a guest lounge and activities room in the upper level of the main lodge that include several games, tv-netflix, tot play area.
Free WiFi for our guests in all units and within all common areas.
Calabogie Lodge Resort Map
- Children’s Activities Summer (starts July 3, 2017), Christmas and March Break (parental supervision required)
- Indoor Salt Water Pool & hot tub
- Ice Skating (mother natures call!)
- Ice Fishing
- Infrared Sauna
- Paddle Boat / Kayaking/Canoeing (May Long Weekend)
- Sandy Beach for Swimming\dock with slide
- Child swing set and slide
- Exercise Room
- Aquatic exercise classes
- Winter activities
- Access Cross-Country Skiing (rentals available at Calabogie Peaks)
- Games Room-pool tables, foos ball and air hockey.
- Boat docking for guests (must call in advance to reserve) We suggest unloading your boat at Barnet Park across from the Resort for easy access. Our boat launch has been designated for our watercraft. If you require assistance; please inquire with our Reception Staff.
Children seasonal activities are offered by recreation staff 1-2 days throughout the week. Activities may include: children’s activities, treasure hunts, water volleyball, water races, fishing derby, t-shirt painting or tie-dyeing, ice cream sundaes, family bingo and movie night as well as magic and reptile shows. If interested please call resort ahead of time to determine if any of these will be available during your stay.
A no pet policy is enforced.
Register with Instructor: Marlene Schaly [email protected] or call 613-433-3274