About our Resort
Along the shore of Calabogie Lake and nearest to the village, Calabogie Lodge Resort is considered for many, home away from home.
Lakeside dining available at The Valley Food & Drink Co.... boat parking available at their establishment. Pick up or eat in!
During the spring & summer months, enjoy the Calabogie Summer Market. Within walking distance of the resort you will find over 40 vendors offering their specialties! If you visit the Summer Market through July & August and are staying at the Resort, enter into our draw to win a 2 day - 3 night stay at the Resort!!! Tell us what you bought and which vendor then submit your ticket. Starting June 15!!!
Calabogie Lodge is ideal for family adventure and fun, or romance and relaxation while keeping your experience affordable! Calabogie Lodge is the experience of a luxury vacation home at hotel pricing! Affordable alternative to a cottage for young families and couples alike. One, two or three bedroom, family sized villas, provide a home away from home scenario for families to enjoy! The onsite Restaurant, The Valley Food & Drink Co. is open for your convenience-great food, good prices and great reviews! The addition of the Tree House Art Studio and Gallery has been well received. Visit the website: calabogietreehousestudio.ca. All villas offer a view of the lake and mountains, with onsite beach access. The main building is close so all the amenities are within walking distance from your Villa! Park your vehicle enjoy your stay! The well maintained grounds, accommodations and customer service, are rated silver crown by RCI (Resort Condominiums International are the World largest Exchange Company). The Reservation Desk is located in the lower level of the main Lodge where you can enjoy a complimentary coffee in the lobby. The indoor salt water pool, hot tub and exercise room are accessible from the lobby. The retractable roof and numerous windows in the pool area make the pool and indoor hot tub a treat during the fall\winter and refreshing during the spring\summer. Recent upgrades have been made in the pool area for your comfort! Infrared sauna, change rooms, pool towels and washrooms are located in the pool area. You will find a guest lounge and activities room in the upper level of the main lodge that include several coin operated games, tv-netflix, tot play area. WiFi for our guests in all units and within all common areas.
Calabogie hosts many vacation exchange owners from all over the world. Calabogie Lodge continues to offer vacation ownership at an affordable price for young families, absolutely no high pressure sales. We are an established Resort with occasional inventory to offer for sale. Visit our Member Services Department to obtain more information on availability for purchasing while visiting with us!
Calabogie Lodge Resort Map
Onsite & Offsite Activities
- Children’s Activities Summer (July & August), Christmas and March Break (parental supervision required)
- Indoor Salt Water Pool & hot tub
- Infrared Dry Sauna
- Pedal Boat / Kayaking/Canoeing/Paddle Boards (offered as of the May Long Weekend;weather dependent)
- Tennis\Pickle Ball (CLOSED JULY 16-30 DUE TO UPGRADE)
- Sandy Beach
- Swimming area\dock with slide
- Area biking trails.
- Games Room-pool tables, foos ball and air hockey. (coin operated)
- Boat docking for guests (must call in advance to reserve) We suggest unloading your boat at Barnet Park across from the Resort for easy access. Our boat launch is not accessible. If you require assistance; please inquire with our Reception Staff.
- Child swing set and slide
- Fitness Room
- Aquatic exercise classes offered (sign up)
- Firepit available: resort provides kindling\paper plus wood to start. After the daily allotment is exhausted, extra wood can be purchased locally. Ask Front Desk.
- Winter activities:
- Ice Fishing – equipment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Ice Skating ~ onsite based on weather conditions or local community rink available.
- We supply 2 hockey nets, some sticks and helmets. We suggest you bring your own skates & helmets for hygiene and safety purposes.
- Access Cross-Country Skiing (rentals available at Calabogie Peaks)
- Downhill skiing (offsite) (open for good spring skiing 2019)
Children seasonal activities may be offered by recreation staff 1-2 days throughout the week. If interested in signing up for activities, please call resort ahead of time to determine the activities available during your stay.
Register with Instructor: Marlene Schaly [email protected] or call 613-433-3274
- Free Ontario Family Fishing Events – June 15 – 16 and June 29 – July 7
- Forest Life Expo – June 14 – 16, 2019
- Summer/Fall Mountain Events at Calabogie Peaks
- Vintage Road Racing Association – June 28 – 30
- Showcase Paradise 2019 – June 29, 2019
- Canada Day – July 1, 2019
- Renfrew Bluegrass Festival – July 2019
- Renfrew Art in the Park – July 2019
- Spartan Race – July 2019
- Calabogie Summer Market – summer 2019
- Calabogie Boogie (off road dirt bike riding) – September 2019
- CycloCross – September 2019
- MEC Ottawa Trail Race THREE – September 2019
- Madawaska Valley Studio Tour – 2019 dates to be determined
- Richard Gill’s Annual Fall Show – dates to be determined
- Fall Colours Chairlift Rides – dates to be determined
- Fall Market at Calabogie Peaks – fall 2019
- Remembrance Day – November 2019
- Bogie Lights – November 2019
- Christmas in our Town Concert Fundraiser – December 2019
- Ski Cross Noram Races – January 2020, Calabogie Peaks
- Calabogie Winter Carnival – February 2020
- Jamie Wright Fishing Derby – February 2020. at Barnet Cottage Park. You can register onsite.
- U16 Eastern Cup Finals – March 28-31, 2019, Calabogie Peaks
- The Calabogie 500″ Hill Drag Race – April 2020, Calabogie Peaks
- Bogie Days – May 2020
VISIT CALABOGIE LODGE!
YOUR PLACE IN THE COUNTRY, ON THE SHORELINE OF CALABOGIE LAKE AND A VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS ACROSS THE WATER!!!
Recently featured in 72 Hours Ottawa http://flightnetwork.com/blog
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE CALABOGIE SUMMER MARKET NOW IN FULL SWING! SATURDAY: 9 AM TO 1 PM! WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM THE RESORT!